Friday, September 25, 2015

Organize

I like to de- clutter this time of year. Here are some pieces that help me keep the place tidied up and organized!


I love this desk that my Dad refinished and gave to me about 18 years ago. It was painted so you can imagine the time it took to strip and refinish. I leave it open so it makes me want to keep it organized.

Here is a handy piece that I got from Wisteria a couple of years ago. I stash all my project ideas and paint sample cards in it.




This little bench I found at a yard sale about 8 years ago just got a fresh coat of paint and I added a couple of baskets for storage. It also opens up to put extra linens in.



Also in the guest room where the little bench is I like to keep a basket full of my favorite magazines. It sits on top of a little table I found at a tag sale about 9 years ago. I just left the table with the original paint except for the drawer. Loved the character of it!



The Rooster pic above it got a coat of Miss Mustard Seed Paint and antiquing wax , found it this summer at a tag sale.


Just a few ways I stay organized and get too add a little of my style to our home. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment